Monday, May 19, 2008

Hillary Writes Again

It's been known for weeks that she is financially desperate, bolstered by her letter to me for I have not given her money, however, I do fall into "that" category: White, female, over age 2.

Written after Pennsylvania and before North Carolina, Hillary says: "We are in a neck-and-neck race with Senator Obama...this race is so close that the decision you make could be the difference between winning and losing"! Me, myself and I can choose the next president!

Her letter asks for $100, $50, $35 "or whatever you can afford." When I used to fundraise we were trained to start at the top, for a lower "ask" usually produced just that (if anything).

"With your support today, we can show them once again that we're in this to win." Who is "them"? Now I find myself feeling sorry for her but still, hanging on to my wallet.



.

No comments: