Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just One Last Click

The Washington Times in a story streaming across the top of its front page Thursday, reported the possibility of Hillary's supporters turning out in droves for the DNC's Rules and Bylaws Committee meeting this weekend in Washington.

David Plouffe, Sen. Obama's campaign manager, responded that with the "click of a mouse" the Obama team could produce thousands of Obama's supporters. After all, this is the home of the Potomac Primary where her Ladyship was trounced.

Please sing along with me, won't you, to the tune of "Just One Kiss" from "Bye Bye Birdie":

Oh, one last click
Oh Hillary one last click
It never felt like this,
Oh Hillary not like this

You know I need your love,
Oh, oh oh, give me one last click

Darling it would be right
For you to say "goodnight"
I don't want you to go on
Hillary I need you
So what if I have to,
Just one last click
To make you mousemeat.

Oh, one last click
Oh Hillary, one last click
It never felt like this,
No, never like this,
You know I need your love
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, give me please your love
And go away

No comments: