Monday, April 7, 2008

Letter from Senator Webb April 7, 2008

Alas, can you imagine? The same reply sent by Webb responding to an entirely different subject! How convenient.

I copied Sen. Webb on a letter I sent to Cong. Moran (in another post) about FISA, and here is some of what he said again:



Thank you for your recent electronic mail message to my office in Washington. I am pleased that because of the Internet, more than 100,000 Virginians will send their ideas directly to me this year.

Please be assured that your views are very helpful to me and my staff. As the Senate addresses crucial economic, domestic and foreign policy issues facing our nation, we will be sure to keep your comments and ideas in mind.

Blah, blah, blah, so what's new, Jim? Is your staff so lazy it can't even craft templates for different subjects? Lest I forget: You've only been in office 16 months. I guess that's not enough time to draft templates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Patricia,

These are fascinating diatribes.

Craig